Education: High school diploma or equivalent
Additional Education Preferred: Associate's degree.
Field of Study Preferred: Electrical
Required Work Experience: 3-5 years experience. Experience in an industrial environment preferred.
Required Computer and Software Skills: Basic computer skills
Starting pay of $30+/hour based on experience
Sign-on bonus for qualified candidates
- Ability to work independently.
- Must have knowledge to proficiently utilize PC’s.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Willingness to work overtime and respond to call-in.
- Previous surface mining experience preferred but not required
- Basic math, reading, and writing skills are required (English)
- Mechanical skills are required
- Ability to complete simple to complex electrical repairs and installs
- Knowledge of products, industry terminology
- Must be safety-oriented and exhibit safe work habits
- Punctual and reliable; good attendance required
- Good communication skills – verbal and listening
- Positive, courteous, and helpful approach
- Motivated and eager to learn new skills
- Willing to work overtime and weekends as needed