KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
Required Education: High School Diploma/GED
Required Work Experience:
- Skid Steer Loader equipment experience preferred
- Knowledge of products, industry terminology
- Experience with customer service and equipment operation and maintenance.
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to use hands to finger, handle, or feel. The employee frequently is required to stand; walk; reach with hands and arms; climb or balance; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; talk or hear. The employee will frequently be required to walk on rocky, irregular surfaces that may be muddy and in reduced lighting conditions. The employee is occasionally required to sit. The employee must frequently shovel for 3 minutes with an 8 lb. shovel, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 75 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distant vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust
- While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts. The employee is frequently exposed to high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles, confined space, outside weather conditions, low lighting, artificial lighting, and explosives. The employee is regularly exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, proximity to electrical equipment, and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate and occasionally